Saturday, April 10, 2021

Digital Art - NFT & Me

 My Art...


As many of you know.  I have been into visual art for a long time.  I didn't always have time for it, and it took a backseat to music production, international DJing, and, of course, Water Charity.  But I never gave it up.  I switched to mostly digital artwork a long time ago... I did fractals, flames, 3D recursive stuff, AI and more.  It relaxes me, so I crank them out.  

I will share a few pieces here, but the real push for me now is minting these pieces as NFTs.

I won't get into what NFTs are here.  Just think of it as crypto-blockchain provenance for digital art.  If that only confused you further... talk to me and I will sort you out.



Mostly this just means that people can buy and trade (and retrade ad infinitum) artwork as a digital commodity.  Ask me about all of this in 6 months.  Meanwhile, enjoy this "drop."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Post anonymously if you like. All thoughts, impressions, cordial (and even not so cordial) debate encouraged.

Join the blog & follow the posts to get the most interaction... but even the most random anonymous thoughts are welcome if they are not spam.