Sunday, December 15, 2013

Interview Available Online



Well friends...

I was interviewed by Philanthropic People magazine, and if you are interested... you can read the interview online here:  http://www.philanthropicpeople.com/2013/12/11/an-interview-with-water-charitys-ceo-jahsun/

Feel free to leave comments there or here, but if you want me to respond, here would be better... as I am unlikely to go there and check for comments but once in a blue moon.  Hehehehe.

While I link to WC posts here on a sidebar of this blog, I haven't actually addressed Water Charity here thus far.  I may decide I want to discuss certain projects or things here in the future, though.  I suppose the WC website speaks for itself mostly, but we shall see.

Again, any and all comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Post anonymously if you like. All thoughts, impressions, cordial (and even not so cordial) debate encouraged.

Join the blog & follow the posts to get the most interaction... but even the most random anonymous thoughts are welcome if they are not spam.